Thursday, June 20, 2013

One Of My Many Quests




  I've learned a lot about people and eggs.  When I first started, I didn't know that people just straight up ate boiled eggs.  Then I learned it takes a long time to peel and cup twelve dozen eggs.  Then, when we stopped pre-peeling and cupping eggs, I learned how much someone will whine about how long it takes them.  Some customers even stopped buying eggs.  An unpeeled egg was no longer worth it.  Other just started demanding containers, circumventing the goal of trying to create less waste.  Here's a fun tip:  If you buy something everyday, and want it to be in a container, bring your own container!  Craziness, I know.  I know that there are people who are just as boggled by how I live my life;  I do my best to reign in the judging.  But seriously, sometimes you just gotta learn to adapt people.

No comments:

Post a Comment