Thursday, November 13, 2014

I'm Too In Debt To Be Worth Suing.


Did you friends ever try to work Don't Speak by No Doubt into conversation?  Was it just my friends?  I've heard folks use other song lyrics into what they're saying; my friends are not unique in that regard.  If you haven't yourself, consider it a new goal.

Don't Speak came on and I realized I could work the lyrics into clumsy responses to my daily life.  Put Doug, Geoff, and I together, and this is not outside the realm of possibility.  Too much caffeine is pretty rare for me, and usually involves me running everywhere I go.  My brain straight up breaking is typically exhaustion, stress, or exhaustion from stress.  Sometimes its a fever!  Right now is a perfect example.  I'm exhausted, and this paragraph is barely comprehensible.

No comments:

Post a Comment