Thursday, November 20, 2014

It's A Wonderful Orange



Maren walks over to me, gesturing wildly, saying "you should do a comic, with a master, and if you choose an apple its a thing but the orange is a different thing!"

"That's great, Maren," I said, "but you seem to have the idea.  Why don't you draw it?"

"But yours are so funny! It could be like, what if I had this apple?"

"Tell you what, why don't you draw half and I'll draw the other half based on what you've done?"

"Well, okay, Rob."

Thus Maren drew the first half of this comic.  I foolishly thought she would draw three panels, since my comics are normally six panels or less.  Foolish, foolish Rob.  She gave me enough to work from, at least.  I got what she was going for, and mimicked her layouts.  It was fun!  I hope to collaborate with someone again.

No comments:

Post a Comment