Thursday, June 29, 2017

Postcards: A Favorite of My Own

I occasionally text while I am working on my art.  I send out snippets to some friends for troubleshooting, other friends I sent images just to show what I am working on.  When KB saw just the color of green I was working with, she said "I love that."  So I told her once I finished the card I would set it aside, and only use it as a reply to the next postcard she sent me.  The card then sat in a drawer for months.  I stopped making cards in this style, largely because I forgot that I had made cards in this style.  If I was making any art, collage and journaling dominated my time and thoughts.  But it finally happened.  KB sent me not one, but five postcards.  I looked through my available cards, and found this in a drawer.


No comments:

Post a Comment