Thursday, October 12, 2017

Postcards: I Am Terrible

Being terrible at something does not always diminish my enthusiasm.  Sometimes, I seem to forget that I am terrible at something and throw myself into it.  Once it is again revealed I have not really honed any skills outside of photography I go back to being salty, but for a while there I'm all about terribly doing something.

I kickstarted The Sketching Tin, and so I was jazzed about getting some new art supplies.  I thought I should practice my watercolor drawing skillz.  I took a portrait of myself, using my phone as the kids are want to do these days, and started drawing.




Pretty cool, right?  I thought it was cool.  Off to a good start, certainly.  Oh, if I could go back and just stop right here.





But I didn't stop right there.  I lost control of the thing, and ended up sending Aaron a pretty goofy portrait.  I still like the teeth.



No comments:

Post a Comment