Thursday, April 4, 2013

In My Belly

 In Rob's Belly, 1 of 5.  
If it's not clear, and I can't think of why it wouldn't be, but just in case, these are tiny versions of me that live in my belly.



 In Rob's Belly, 2 of 5.
2300 calories have arrived.



 In Rob's Belly, 3 of 5.
My workers are not as pleased as I would hope.


 In Rob's Belly, 4 of 5.
The one on the left is very no-nonsense.


 In Rob's Belly, 5 of 5.
And this is why I'm a fat guy.



 Can't stop explaining!


 In my defense, it's a good idea to know what food is.


 Next time you encounter Bara Brith, you'll know.

 
I didn't write that Noooooo, which means someone doesn't like change.  Well, noone likes change.


    Serving English pastries forced me to learn.  And now you've learned too!  Bwooo ha ha ha.  Unless you already knew all this stuff.  It was unfair of me to make assumptions.



No comments:

Post a Comment