Saturday, August 16, 2014

Failing to Go Pro.


I'm too easily distracted to Go Pro.  In a moment, I can have intense focus.  But a lifetime's lack of skills attests to my inability to keep that focus rolling without intense aid.  Which is where you all come in.  Barista Powers is nearing it's three year anniversary, of sorts.  I don't have a date on the first one, and it was a while yet after that it was deemed Barista Powers.  But in November it will have been three years with The Company.  Feedback, be it praise or demands, has kept Barista Powers up and running.  Feedback inspires me to attempt to have a new comic every day I work at the Black Dragon, guilts me into having a filler panel when I fail, and set the tone of making light of my failures.  I've sold more than eight books so far.  It might not be a significant number in the real world, to me it is astonishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment