Monday, May 11, 2015

So Help Me












This perhaps the least documentary-y of my comics lately.  I have had people tell me my job isn't that hard for really stupid reasons.  I have had customers have problems with their drinks on more than one occasion.  I have never prayed specifically to a vegan goddess for aid, but I have had to remind myself that while violence is satisfying, it is not a good solution.  Throw those together, and I have an excuse to bring Sarah back for one last strip.

I was surprised by all the LOLing.  As you can see, I finally created a "This is weird" warning label because I wasn't sure how readers would react to the randomness.  The smack caused a few chortles.  And a couple of people, to my great satisfaction, said "Almond milk is a good substitute" as they were leaving.  For those brief hours, it was an acceptable valediction.

No comments:

Post a Comment