Thursday, January 19, 2017

Postcards. ARG!

Emily asked for a card for friend, and send me some quotes about dance.


Short, easy to draw, but... I dunno.  So I suggested some quotes, and Emily liked the one below.


I dunno why I thought I could draw that.  I had a decent draft, but completely whiffed on the author name.


I tried saving it, to no avail.


Decent penmenship, added a little color, and I fit the author on!  I did, however, wander all over the place, and Emily was not into the yellow.


Around this point I am considering hiring another artist to complete this assignment.


I am hoping the mistakes on this just contribute to the wabi sabi nature, and do not detract from the piece's quality as a gift.



This time, without the whiteout.



Every time, I have re-copied the original error of writing "for the past" instead of "of the past."  Oh.  Gor.  Rammit.  One more time.  Hopefully.







No comments:

Post a Comment