Monday, December 31, 2018

Postcards: A bowling ball man

I saw a coworker clearly look around for someone on the dock, and so asked who they were look for.  I must've obviously not recognized the name, because it was further clarified with "a bowling ball man."  Now I'm not sure what exactly was said to me either time, but the phrase "bowling ball man" gave me the greatest mental image, even if it is not actually what was said.  So here you go, what I think when I hear or imagine a bowling ball man.









Because I have a completely normal sibling relationship, I sent this to Jen and she encouraged me to better define his butt and add some pant creases.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also Clever Bowling

    ReplyDelete